We welcome your comments and feedback, please call or write to us !
Also visit Paul’s Studio Unicorn in Redding CT, only an hour from New York City
From West :
- Take Merit North and get off at Exit 42 in Westport, Rt.57.
- End of Ramp make right and go North on Rt. 57.
- Studio is 15 minutes from here, so be patient as there are no turns until you get to Sanfordtown Road.
- You will pass Weston center on left.
- At blinker stay straight and road changes to Rt. 53 North.
- Cross over Godfrey Rd. at light and stay straight on 53 North.
- You will see Huge Saugatuck Reservoir on right and circle around it (very scenic).
- At bridge, Route 53 makes a hard left but you stay straight and the sign says “Newtown Turnpike” (sign may be missing).
- Make SECOND LEFT on Sanfordtown Road.
- The sign on the right side says “Greenbush.”
- Look for #36 and STUDIO UNICORN sign on stone wall , at base of steep hill just as the road bends sharply to the left.
- Pull around back; on your left is a large deck and another sign. Park near deck and enter studio next to sign. Welcome!
- Take Merit Parkway South and get off at Exit 44 in Fairfield (Hi-Ho Hotel/Rt. 58).
- End of ramp, make left at light, then right at light to go North on Route 58 (Black Rock Turnpike, main road with all the traffic).
- You will pass Hemlock reservoir on right (very scenic). Cross over Rt 136 continuing North on 58.
- After the Aspetuck Reservoir and Apple Barn you will cross the Easton/Redding line.
- Pass Sunoco gas station and Spinning Wheel restaurant on left and Barlow High School on right, then Fire Dept. on right.
- At four-way stop sign, make left onto Cross Highway. Little White Christ Church Episcopal is on the left corner (The only four-way stop on Rt 58 in Redding)
- Make first left at blinker onto Newtown Turnpike
- Make third right onto Sanfordtown Road after you go down steep hill, cross The “little river” and begin to climb again.
- The sign on the left side says “Greenbush.”
- Look for #36 and STUDIO UNICORN sign on stone wall, at base of steep hill just as the road bends sharply to the left.
- Drive around back; on your left is a large deck and another sign. Park near deck and enter studio next to sign. Welcome !